Web Tool Smack Down

 Presentation- 



Presentation Slides - 
       

        For my webtool smackdown, I decided to choose Wix. Wix is a digital tool that is mainly used for marketing and advertising. It allows you to create your own website without having to know how to code or be tech savvy. You can create things such as blogs, personal or business websites, restaurant menu, advertisements, and so on. Wix is free and requires you to just make an account. You chose a template, then edit the template to your liking by changing words, photos, etc.
    I’ve used wix in the past for past projects. I believe it’s a great tool that not many people are familiar with but should be because of how easy it is to use. For my career in event planning specifically, I think wix would be super beneficial to use. I will need to have my own website that can be viewed to get my work out there. Wix would be an easy tool for me to do that. I’ll be able to add what my expertise's are, how to contact me, what I offer, and more about my work. It would definitely help me to get all answers customers might have about me answered, but also advertise what I do and what I offer.
    At stockton, this tool could be used for projects assigned that allow you to use different digital tools. I personally used Wix last semester to creat a blog for my writing class. We were able to pick any digital tool to use instead of having to write an actual paper. I found it to be very fun and made me actually want to work on it and make it great. Wix is super flexible and can be used very easily.


Comments

  1. I think you explained this great. You showed how easy it is to use without having to be super knowledgeable about technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! This is a good, simple explanation of Wix, and I like how you connected it to your future career and showed how useful and easy it is to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This web tool seems like a really useful tool, and I like how you don’t have to be super advanced with technology in order to create your own website. I will definitely consider using this tool in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you connected Wix to event planning, since having a professional website is key for showcasing services and attracting clients. Your personal experience also adds credibility and shows how engaging and effective it can be for projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wix seems like its a really useful tool based on your explanation. As a business major I think its something I should learn more about and use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you explained Wix and its features in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Your description of how it allows users to create websites without coding makes it very accessible, and your examples of blogs, business pages, and menus were very helpful. I also thought your personal experience using Wix added a lot to your post, especially how you connected it to your writing class and found it engaging to use. Your connection to your future career in event planning was especially strong, since having a website is very important for showcasing your work and attracting clients. Overall, this was a well-written and thoughtful explanation of how Wix can be useful in both school and a professional setting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

app smack down

Technology Blog #1 - Developing A Connected Learning Model