app smack down
slides app smackdown For my App Smackdown, I chose the app Facebook. Facebook is a social media app that is used mainly to share photos/videos with people you have as a friend. While this app is mainly used for this, it also has many other features. You can sell and buy almost anything you can think of sort of like a huge garage sale where everyone sells everything to each other. You can also create your own advertisements that will show up on other peoples feed depending on their interests. As well as buy tickets to a concert, book a reservation for any type of business you're interested in going to, and sign up for different groups. With my career path being event planning, Facebook will definitely be a tool that I will use often. When it comes to planning events, a lot of marketing goes into making those events possible. People need to see advertisements to become familiar with the event and be influenced to go. On Facebook, you can create ads and collect income from the...
Megan, that is so cool that you host events such as weddings etc. It must be such a fun but challenging thing. I too also want to be more familiar with technology as it will also help with my career path. I am such a huge binge watcher, I literally made a list because of how much I binge watch shows and movies.
ReplyDelete